I have to post this up here before I forget. We got the BIGGEST kick out of this.
A few weeks ago, Nels was playing with the girls in our front room. If I remember right, Nels was pretending to be a tiger or some such monster. He was chasing the girls around and pretending to eat their arms, legs, etc. while they giggled and "ran for their lives".
When he got to Lilie she turned around, looked at him straight and said, "No Daddy. Don't eat me. I'm yucky!"
Forget that I'm a person, forget that I'm your DAUGHTER. You don't want to eat me. . . I'm yucky. She gave the same reasoning to Jake when he and Alyssa were up here a few weeks ago and he tried to "eat" her. "No Jake! I'm yucky!"
1 comment:
LOL!! I won't try to eat your little Lilie when I see her next but Hazel and Elsie better watch out!
Post a Comment