Thursday, January 13, 2011

Justified Expletives

Explanation for the occasional expletive:

In the past week, I have fished not one, but two household items out of poopy toilets.

I'm just going to let each of you, who pass judgement on me, think on that for a while --- and then let me know how you feel about my potty mouth. :)

6 comments:

Deanna said...

I'm not judging! LOL! Just glad I have a friend in the ring with me. LOL!

Anonymous said...

I just think it is absolutely hilarious. If you were a "real" potty mouth it wouldn't be as funny. Love you!!

Sara Newton said...

I never judged you in the first place...I know that at times it's difficult to control one's mouth (especially when one is angry). I'm working on getting words like "stupid" and "dumb" out of my vocabulary too because someone has picked up on one of them...it doesn't sound good coming out of my 2 year old's mouth.

Lindsey and Brett said...

My mom told me that she never swore before she had kids. I'm the exact same way.

I think that swearing comes naturally to most moms. :)

The Moore Family: said...

I think it's totally justified when it comes to having anything to do with poopy toilets. Believe me, I've been there.

Megan said...

Giggling cause I never thought it would be possible. Loving it because that is me too... especially when it comes to things having to do with poopy anything. No judging in hopes that I wouldn't be judged either! Love ya!