Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Visitors: Pillings

A week after the Polands left, the Pillings came! Melissa's in-laws have a cabin over in Big Fork, MT. They were up there for various activities with Chris's family, so she came on over to visit while she was only three hours away. It was so great to spend a few days her and her girls + Kipton.

The kids taking the Santa Chickita on it's maiden voyage! :) 

 On a walk around the lake shore.
Karlie, Madilyn, Melissa, Kippy, Alaina


SUMMER IS WHAT WE DO HERE
Everywhere we'd go, people would say, "Woah! That's a lot of girls!" Yep. Sure is! :) 


We decided to do some tie-dye while they were here. I'd only done it once before - when I was a teenager - and I thought it was going to be mega messy. However, I was pleasantly surprised and it was REALLY fun! The girls all loved it.


Kipton was born last April and with the crazy summer we had + moving so far away last year, I've hardly seen him. It was SO fun getting so spend a few days with him and get to know him. He is SUCH a cute little boy! I just adore him.


The last day they were here was lovely and we headed over to Springy Point to play at the beach.

Poor Maddie broke her arm while riding a horse just a couple days before getting here!
When you have plans of spending the next two weeks on the lake, is not a great time to have a cast on your arm!



Thank you, again, Melissa for taking the time to come visit us! I miss family so much and being far away is hard on my heart. :) Thanks for coming to play with us!

1 comment:

MeggyT said...

Your kiddos must really like car trips. You are always going somewhere on some cool adventure. If Aviana is in her carseat for more than 5 minutes (sometimes less) she is...very....unpleasant to put it kindly :)