Who likes personality tests?
Ooo! Ooo! Me, Me, Meeeee!!!
I've loved the Hartman Color Code, but my friend just introduced me to a new one that I think it a little deeper and we've had a lot of fun laughing about tonight.
It is the MBTI.
Take the test, then put you "type" into your browser's search to see what you come up with.
www.personalitypage.com has some pretty good descriptions.
Come back and tell me if the analysis is correct.
Just for funsies. :)
By the by, I'm an INFJ.
I'm an Idealist who would make an excellent Psychic. :) I express myself well in written form and I often question my own sanity. :) I have strong "orderly tendencies" but tend to have a consistently messy "work-space". I often get mistaken for being an extrovert -- which I am most definitely NOT.
Nels is an Idealist who is entirely too hard on himself. He is easy-going, loyal, guarded, and selfless. An INFP. Excellent career choices for Nels? Actor, musician, editor, filmmaker, video editor, or holistic health practitioner. :)
My friend, Nancy. She's an INTJ. She's a Mastermind. She'd also make an excellent Dictator.
The test was spot-on for all three of us. And fun.
4 comments:
Decided to play along! I am an EFSJ, which means I would make an excellent health care therapist or elementary school teacher. Or boss of a big company. I like to be in charge. I am also a caregiver and crave stability. I would identify most with Bill Clinton and Monica from Friends. The order and control thing is spot on. However, I don't think I am nearly as service oriented as it would have me belive. Fun test!
okay you, i came out with ISFJ, but all were "slight" or "moderate" and i'll be honest....it took me like 3 hours to finish it because of my lovely little ones. and that my career should be in social work. ha! guess it's fitting. :)
p.s. my celebrity peeps are president jimmy carter--what the what??--chopin, the composer....and get this, jane fonda. YES.
Lyns - the percentages don't mean what you think they mean. :) And don't worry - Jimmy Carter was on mine as well. :) Because I'd gather that you and I are pretty close. :) So when you have time, you should type ISFJ into google. - Let me know if the different descriptions are accurate.
By the way, when we're old and grey - e.i. when the kids are grown - we'll open a facility together. Social work ranks high on mine as well. :)
So fun! I am a ENFJ. See you soon :)
Post a Comment