Monday, August 20, 2012

I Think Weird is a Weird Word

So I've been hiding out in Bountiful for the past week+.

It's been nice. SO nice to spend the time with my family. We've done some shopping for our upcoming family pictures and back-to-school, lots of hanging out and eating (always), not much sleeping, lots of feeding and holding LITTLE, bitty babies, and . . . well, my brain is tired.

We've done stuff and it's been fun.

I miss Nels - but better to miss him while I'm here than to miss him while I'm still at home - right? :) I'm really excited to see him tomorrow night.

.
.
.

So, I've got this weird feeling somewhere between my heart and my stomach. I'm thinking maybe my liver? or pancreas?

I've been practicing my relaxation techniques and sometimes it helps --- as long as no one asks me any direct questions about my immediate future.

All I know is in exactly one week, all our stuff needs to be out of it's current location.

2 comments:

Perry's said...

I wish I had money to drive me and my kids your way. I would help you pack and move if I could. I bet it is so nice to see your family.

Amber said...

I am excited and anxious to hear the results. Sorry about the inner turmoil! You are AMAZING and you can make it!!!