You would think that a full week after contracting whatever bug it is that we caught, I'd have good news to report on our health. Unfortunately that is not the case. On top of Vi and Clara having this crap, Hazel and Nels have gotten it as well. And Elsie shared her pink eye with Nels. I guess that's what he gets for not washing his hands. :) just kidding. I feel really bad for him. He's miserable.
Lovely.
Isn't this week over yet???
To top it all off, last night I started feeling poorly. Not with this nasty respiratory crud, but my old, familiar, achy friend - Mastitis.
The result of too little sleep for the past three weeks.
Please. Please. Let us be better by Monday. I've got too much to do next week. And my kids really need to go back to school.
--------------
On that HIGH NOTE, I'm going to resume my sporadic photo posting with the HIGHlight of my day. At a HIGH ANGLE.
In an effort to fool myself into feeling well, I made bread today.
Hopefully that will keep my kiddos alive for a few days after I die.

11 comments:
that is such a sweet, sweet picture!
Great photo! That bread is adorable, and that Violet looks delicious!
That is such a cool photo! And YUM!!!!
oh rach! honestly, there are breaking points and then there are beyond....MASTITIS?? it is the absolute WORST. like a colicky baby, no one understands it until they have dealt with it.
hold on my friend, you are awesome, making bread through it all. :)
You are amazing! I would have been lying on the bed counting the minutes until my death...but you...up and making bread! You are my hero!
I love this picture!!! I'm so sorry that you have Mastitis!!! I hope you get feeling better, and soon!!!
YUM!!! You are a super mama!
You make the best looking bread! YUM! Violet looks like she's ready to eat it. Hope you heal up quickly and everyone gets better soon.
I have a couple of bread recipes I like to use, but yours looks so pretty and light and yummy! Is it white or wheat or white and wheat? I would love to get your recipe when things calm down. Haha! I know. Things don't really calm down when you have 2 kids under 2 and you're selling a house and getting ready to move and its winter and everybody passes around disease after disease. But if you think about, it might motivate me to stop slacking off and make some yummy bread:)
Remember when we ate a whole loaf of it in one sitting...could you mail me some?
And you still find time bake bread. I love it. I'm so sorry about the sickness in your home...and the mastitis. Yuck! However, the picture is so fun and Vi is growing so much! Love you!
Post a Comment