I've had a hard time deciding what I wanted this picture to be. I've taken all sorts of low angle shots and not really liked any of them.
But today I found one.
As I finished feeding Clara some bananas, I couldn't help but be enchanted with her tiny little toes.
She is such a darling baby. She is happy and calm and very, very good natured. She likes to snuggle. She is getting SO strong. She has started creeping her way all over the place and getting so mobile. She is also REALLY loud. This girl loves to hear herself talk! :) I love it. She just gurgles and squeals and yells like there's no tomorrow.
Thank you, "Tia" for being our baby.
(Vi calls Clara - Tia, Chia or, when she's trying really hard to say the "L", Talia. It's cute.)

4 comments:
love these shots!!! You're amazing. Miss you!
so cute! This is a fun photo challenge- it's been fun thinking about photography again, something that I haven't done as much as I'd like to since college! Good luck moving!
So cute!
I love baby toes too!
Post a Comment