Yesterday the sunset was gorgeous. It had been a beautifully sunny day that just melted into the most vibrant and lovely colors as the sun went down.
I couldn't choose just one, so here you are with a plethora. :)
Even prettier with my sweet Lilie Jane in the shot. :)




6 comments:
Beautiful!
What a beautiful sunset!
gorgeous!!! ♥
Those are beautiful, Rachel!! (and we love the new header). I just wanted to say how nice it is to hear that you had Cohen- like baby as well! Sometimes I try to explain him and people say "oh yeah, my baby gets fussy too" and I think to myself "you have no idea what I am talking about!!" He is way more intense than just a fussy baby. Exactly as you said, he wants to be held all the time, but not cuddled or restrained. He won't even sit in one of those baby carriers - I have tried the moby, mya, and ergo - because he feels too restrained. A few people who have watched him for me have commented on how they were shocked that he was just happy as can be, and then suddently screaming his brains out! That's just how those babies are I guess. I have let him cry numerous times in his bed for naps(like probably more than 10 times - he's there crying right now actually) because also like you said, I am physically exhausted from bouncing him til my thighs are burning every single time I put him down. Plus I have learned he will either cry in my arms or cry in his bed, and at least in his bed and I can get things done. I have not found success with it yet though because every single time, he has just cried until the next time he needs to eat (usually 90 minutes - 2 hours), and then I feed him because I don't think I should leave him when I know he's hungry. So essentially, he wins every time and knows that I will just get him eventually. I have even gone in when it is time for him to eat and stuck the bottle in his mouth while he was still in bed, and let him finish it, then just left him there again hoping he would learn he had to stay there til he fell asleep, but I don't think he gets it :) Sigh. I have actually found I can get him to go down fairly easily if I bounce him with just the right rhythmic motion, but the problem is when I have babysitters, they can't do it the exact way he wants so no one else can get him to go down and I hate to leave him scremaing for other people. I don't know what to do with him! It's interesting to hear that your Lilly is still intense. I have wondered if he would grow out of some of this, or if it would always be in his personality!
Beautiful!!
Mmmm...I love sunsets.
Post a Comment