Monday, December 26, 2011

Updating

Hey there friendlies.

I'm going to be spending some time over the next month or so updating some things on my blog that I've missed over the past year . . . What a busy year it has been. I'm thankful that I have my blog in part because I can see patterns in my life that are interesting to me.

One I've found to be true is that when I'm pregnant, I have a hard time wanting to write about what's going on in our lives. Especially in the first half of my pregnancy. As a result, there was a lot from the end of last December to this June that I didn't write about. Then around the time that I started feeling pretty good, Nels was working crazy hours getting ready to Melaleuca's yearly convention, then after that . . . well life pretty much hit the fan. :) So. I'm playing catch up. Not really for you, but for me. When I print my blog, I don't want there to be the gaping holes that there are right now. There are also a couple of spots where I've come across some pictures that Nels took that I never posted. I'm going to add some of those too.

So if your blog reader starts showing crazy posts from a year ago, that's why. Sorry. I guess you'll get a little recap of the past year in our lives. :)

2 comments:

Alisha said...

Can't wait!

Megan said...

I am doing the same thing as I, too, don't like to update when I feel like puking everywhere. My dear, you are better at keeping up than you think. I always turn to your blog when neglecting my own and needing a smile! Keep 'em coming.