Isn't he awesome?! They've got a really great team there and we're excited to be here in Sandpoint.
Amazingly, I haven't even made it to the Coldwater store yet. Can you believe it? It just doesn't seem to be the kind of store that you take 5 kids into the dressing room with you. :) Or I should say WANT to take five kids with you. :) However, I'm determined that I'll get over there in the next few weeks. I've been browsing their scarves online and I think I like this one best.

7 comments:
Mark showed me this the other night and now I really want to get some scarfs!! Great job Nels!:)
I have never owned a scarf--but this has me really wanting to get one just so I could try out some of these cool tricks! :)
That is awesome! I am going to have to watch it a few more times so I can perfect my scarf skills and I probably need to pick up a few more scarfs to practice with ;). Great work Nels!
I have a couple of scarves, and LOVE THEM!!! I wear at least one a week. ♥
Great work, Nels!
I too want to go out and buy a scarf after watching it!! Amazing!!!
So cool and fun! I am going to forward this to my mom, she's totally a scarf person. I want to be and maybe this will help me - I tend to be a little more plain and get a little nervous to wear anything that might draw attention to me.
THat was great and educational!! :) I need your address!! :) you can email it to me at sendmarknbecletter at gmail dot com. :) Thanks bunches!
Post a Comment