I found this pattern online quite a while ago and I just love it! I haven't gotten Violet's and Clara's done yet, but they'll probably wait until after Christmas. Next year. Right? Here is the LINK to the pattern.
Anywho. I figure I'll post my projects as I have them completed, because it makes me happy to share and I would love some compliments after I've worked so crazy hard on all of them. :) *wink*
By the by, if you are ever interested in learning how to crochet, I came across a great website that has some awesome "lessons." Crochet School by the CraftyMinx
By the by, if you are ever interested in learning how to crochet, I came across a great website that has some awesome "lessons." Crochet School by the CraftyMinx

10 comments:
Those look great! I wish I could crochet like that!
Seriously. ADORABLE!!!! So much fun!!! That looks like a TON OF WORK! Way to go!!!
Those are so cute!! I'm trying to get into crocheting and I hope I can get this good!! Have any tips? :)
Thanks, Megan! (and everyone else. :) Tips? Practice, practice, practice. :) You'll get it down. It just takes practice to get your yarn tension right and to get uniform stitches. You'll get it. I also just edited this post to include a link to a really informative website that has some really great "lessons" for crochet. Check it out and good luck! :)
I love it! I think special stockings bring a certain magic to Christmas morning. We still treasure our stockings and I'm sure your girls will feel the same about these. You're so awesome! I may just steal your idea some time.
I love the stockings! I wish I could make those. You did an awesome job!
Wow. Those are adorable. I think I will start after christmas and work all year long on stockings just like that - except my crocheting repetoire consists of.....dish rags. haha. I would LOVE to be able to crochet that well. oh and I loved your Christmas card. :)
True awesomeness. By the way, I'm on day 3 of washing my face with olive/castor oil and I'm so surprised how much I love it! I was kinda grossed out by the idea but for the first time my face isn't dry right after washing and I think there are more benefits than I realized (tightens/firms skin to conceal or prevent wrinkles and clears acne). Thanks sooo much for the crazy idea.
Adorable! I love these. Great job. Only one more day and you can start sleeping at night again!! Good luck on getting all of your other projects done.
LOVE it! I think I shall pin it! You have some serious skills woman!
Post a Comment