
We had hoped to get these pictures printed and sent out in the mail for Christmas - to bring a little smile - but time and gumption didn't rise to the occasion, so we send each of you our warmest internet wishes from Sandpoint, Idaho!
What a beautiful time of year.
As this year has sped right along, there have been a lot of changes. Some - the most beautiful and beloved kind - and some - a bit harrowing. With all of the highs and lows that have come our way this year, there is one thing that we have realized very, very clearly:
We have the best friends and most wonderful family in the world.
We have been absolutely overwhelmed with the sweet, sweet relationships that adorn our lives.
Our hearts are full.
Thank you, each of you, for your service. Your smiles. Your tears. Your prayers. Your words of encouragement. For sweet reminders to not take life so seriously sometimes. For meals. For cards. For laughs. For comments. For phone calls and emails and texts. For loving us.
We will never be able to express the supreme gratitude we have in our hearts for you.
We love you. We miss you. You are in our thoughts and in our prayers. Thank you for so often being an answer to our prayers.
Sometimes life looks a little bit unrecognizable, but even then the most important things are there --- namely the love of our Heavenly Father and his son, Jesus Christ. I know that He lives. I know that He loves us. It is so evident in the people that he sends into our lives.
We hope that each of you have such a wonderful Christmas.
We love you!
~The Chicks
6 comments:
♥♥♥ Oh, my! I LOVE THIS!!! ♥♥♥
Merry Christmas to you, too!!! I'm posting mine tomorrow. :)
Love it!! I didn't even have the gumption to even design one this year...I guess I still have three days left right?
Best Christmas card I've seen this year! Shared it with my family and they all love it. You guys are so clever and cute, even with big heads. ;) Your skin and hair look FAB!!!
I really love this picture! Your girls are so cute!
I love this SO much.
And you too.
OH MY that is the best card!
Post a Comment