Today my big girls and I took a trip to Coeur d'Alene to do some Christmas shopping. I wish that we'd been able to spend more time there. That city is always pretty, but especially gorgeous at Christmastime. Lots of lights and novelty shops - right next to the lake. So fun!
Spent most of our time at this store -- Figpickles Toy Emporium -- looking for presents for their younger sisters. Fun. Fun. I love specialty toy stores. Afterward we walked to the bakery to get Christmas cupcakes for the girls and a chocolate croissant for yours truly. Yum. Especially with hot chocolate on the side.
Such a fun day with my two ladies - that are too quickly growing up.




4 comments:
SO FUN! :) Glad it was a super, super day. You guys deserve that.
sounds awesome you beautiful girls! hey, if you happen to see a random pair of brown Merrill hiking boots wandering around coeur d'alene, they're ben's....from our honeymoon....almost 9 years ago. keep your eyes peeled.
:)
That looks like a ton of fun!!
Oh, my your girls are growing up especially your Hazel.
Post a Comment