Elsie is great at saying the family prayer all by herself. She doesn't need much prompting and she's always excited. However, every once in a while, I'll help her with a "refresher". You know, to weed out the "Hev-fa-er, tha-this-day . . . " Help her remember that we're saying real words. :)
Tonight, as she sat on my lap and I whispered,
"Help us to be kind and nice . . . "
Elsie:
"Help us be kind of nice."
Yes. Dear Lord, please help us be kind of nice. Somedays we really need just that. :)
4 comments:
I probably shouldn't admit this, but we pray for that every day. :)
Love that girl! Such a sweetie. We all need these gentle reminders. :)
I love this photo of Elsie. What a sweetie!
Brynja has that same dress. But I can't find the panties. :)
Be grateful that you don't have a little boy. My two year old has been saying in his prayers that he is thankful for his penis. The first time he did that I busted up so loud during prayer because it was so unexpected.
Post a Comment