Thursday, July 2, 2009

Ooo La La!



I would like to briefly share with you a miracle.
My favorite hair products of all time.

I was introduced to Bumble and bumble several years ago at the Defining Line Salon, here in town. One day after Marci (who is magic, by the way) cut my hair and dried it, she asked me how it felt. Running my fingers through my hair, I was amazed (as I feel every time I go there) with how SOFT my hair was. This time I finally asked her what she had put in my hair to make it feel that way. She said she hadn't put anything in it. It was the shampoo and conditioner. --- EVERY time I have used it, I am re-amazed at the difference it makes.

Come Christmas time this past year, money was tight, so I thought, "What the hey, I'm not going to fork out the moola right now. I'll buy the El Cheapo. I'll live." It has taken me 6 months to get rid of all the crapola shampoo that I have stashed around the house. This morning, we were reunited. It was lovely. And I'm still amazed. Like the difference between burlap and silk.

(((Sigh)))

So worth the moola.



Post Script (for Hannah and whoever else is interested): Here is the link to Bumble and bumble, if you are interested . . . I haven't talked to anyone outside the salon on how they like their products, but for ME, they must be perfectly pH balanced or something. :) They have lots of different shampoos and conditioners - a stylist can point you in the right direction for what is best for your hair type, of course. It's about $20 a bottle, but I've found (even with my long hair) the shampoo lasts me almost 3 months and the conditioner lasts nearly 6! They have a link on their website as to what salons sell it.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

so how much "moolah" and where's it at?!?!

Deanna said...

AHHHH! I LOVE Bb products!!! Every time Marci cuts my hair I fork out $$$ for more products. They are amazing. Each time I buy one she recommended but I couldn't afford previously, and now I'm ready to start over...the first product is running out! What's a girl to do!!! good thing I go back in a few weeks!

P.S. - Thank you SOOO much for recommending them to me! I didn't know I could LOVE my hair so much! :)

Amber said...

Hurray for silky hair! I am going to have to try it out.

Andrew, Marci and Brinlee Bailey said...

You know how I feel.....