I turned into crazy lady on him this morning. I'm sorry. Every once in a while I just get so overwhelmed. So much to do with limited time and energy to get it done.
A garden that desperately needs weeded. A flower bed that I dug out and is now getting entirely overgrown. Four bags of mulch and compost sitting on my front walk waiting to get mixed in to said flower bed. A lawn that needs mowed. Sod that needs . . . rearranged and filled in . . . and is drying up in the wait. A van that is a DISASTER! and desperately needs cleaned out and detailed . . . before we leave again this weekend. Dishes to do. Bathrooms to clean. Furniture that needs dusted. Bedrooms that need cleaned. Papers to sort through and put away. Books to put away. Fish tanks that need cleaned. Floors that need mopped and vacuumed. And laundry that is coming out my ears. A garage that hasn't been reclaimed from several different projects that were basically completed weeks ago. And children who have been begging and begging for me to make ginger snaps and treasure boxes with them.
Some days I feel like a disappointment to everyone.
I think I haven't "really" cleaned since the time I posted and said that my house looked incredible. Ugg. Weeks of mess.
I wish cleaning my own disgusting house was as much fun as helping somebody else clean theirs. :)
4 comments:
Now I feel a bit guilty!! :) Thanks again for your amazing help the other day. I told my dad about it and he said several times how amazing you are and how sweet that was. And now, I know just HOW sweet it really was for you to breakaway and help me while you had so much to do yourself.
THANK YOU, my friend.
Ahh Rachel - I can so relate at this moment. We too are headed off again for the next week - to Montana - I have so much to get done, but lo and behold here I am reading your blog. Sigh - better get moving. Where are you headed off to this weekend? I think you are gone more than home.
Hey, I got an idea! You help me clean my house and I'll help you!Some days I wish that I had a magic wand that I wave and make it all disappear! Good luck and have fun on your trip!
I feel your pain. We need to chat.
Post a Comment