Friday, July 10, 2009

Friday's Fabulous Five

Is it really Friday again already? Wow.

1. I have succes . . . Let me start over. I have survived two weeks of being all but a single mom. Go me! My hubby should be home in 2 hours. ***Sigh*** I couldn't be more ready.

2. I have learned some new things about myself that I need to work on. Learning is good. Learning is hard.

3. I headed to Utah this week for a couple of days - to entertain myself while Nels was out of town. It was lovely and I was able to find a used trampoline for a good price. I'm happy. The kids are excited.

4. I love pizza and fresh cut grass and sleeping children (I love them awake too, just ready for night time to come today). All three of things will be enjoyed by me within the next hour. Mmmm.

5. Heavenly Father answers my prayers. In multiple ways, but more specifically, I (well, Elsie) found my ring this week. In a place that I don't remember putting it. Heavenly Father loves me. I just need to be more patient with his TIMING.

I'm tired. I'm exhausted. I'm drained. I'm happy.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Yeah!!!! I am so so incredibly happy you found your ring. Thankfully we are sent little angels to help us out. Congrats on your success in two weeks without your hubby. I can bearly survive a few days. Have a great time with Nels.

ClancyPants said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!! I'm so happy that you found your ring too!! Or, that Elsie found it, I should say! That is so fantastic!!!! I was telling someone about your lost-at-Rigby-Lake ring today and they all gasped and "awwed" in sympathy and lamentation if it had been their own ring. I'm thrilled that I get to tell them that you found it!!!

And good job surviving your single momhood. YOU ROCK!

And, learning is hard, but so good!! Go YOU!

<3 you...

Andrew, Marci and Brinlee Bailey said...

I enjoyed your Bumble post. Told Julie about it and we have a surprize for you the next time you come! Any Bb travel size of your choice! Can't wait to see you and your beautiful hair!