Friday, July 3, 2009

A Lilie by any other name would still smell as sweet?

So before I forget, I have to add another of my favorite things that Elsie has been saying.

To preface, she can say her "L"s which to me is incredible, because neither of my other girls could say them until WAY later. (Hazel called Lilie "YaYa" for for at least a year. And Lilie called herself "Wo-wie" "Li-wie" "Wi-Lie" "Wiwee" and such clear till she was three and a half.)

Elsie has recently started saying Lilie's name.

"LA-Lie"

So cute.

However, sometimes she gets tired of the effort it takes and reverts back to her old name for Lilie.

DooDoo.

She calls Lilie DooDoo!

It makes me laugh every time.

5 comments:

Amber said...

I know you told me this already but I still laughed out loud. What a funny name for little Lilie. I love the names she came up with for herself. what a cutie. I just love that little DooDoo =).

lynsey said...

okay, that cracked me up! i want to hear her say it. and i love the title of the post...so appropriate. :)

The Hills said...

That is seriously funny. I wonder how she came up with that. Curtis, my youngest, calls Jenna, 'Nenna' and calls himself 'Stinky.'

Hannah said...

That is so funny! You'll have to try and get it on tape...although kids never do what you want as soon as you pull out the camera!

Lindsey said...

So funny and cute. I love your blog! What a great idea with your fri. fabulous five. got your blog address from nels on facebook. you can check out the krohns at www.quintspartyof4.blogspot.com