1. I can't find my wedding ring. I have no idea where it is. Where I placed/dropped it.
2. When I make phone calls to find it (or almost any other phone calls!), NO ONE will answer the phone. Is Jefferson County entirely let out for the day!? Nobody can work on the THIRD of July????
3. My mouse is on the fritz and not working properly
4. It's already 10:30 and I have done nothing today.
Okay, as fun as this is . . . we're going to switch gears here. I don't like non-fabulous.
1. Today, for the time being, is BEAUTIFUL!
2. Because of said beauty, I am going to go outside and play in the dirt. I think I will take pictures of my yard today to show you. And maybe paint my shutters. --- I decided to just do green shutters and leave the door white. And paint the numbers on the house black. And maybe get sod for the backyard tomorrow.
3. I have three sweet little children who want to finish making their "treasure boxes" with me today. (pictures to come)
4. Elsie has started saying three of my favorite words as a mother. "I hode djue?" (I hold you?) She wants to hold me. Isn't that the sweetest little thing? I loved it when both my other girls started saying this too. It doesn't last long, but it sure melts any willpower to be doing anything else. If only they knew the power those words have over me, they would keep saying them much longer. "Mommy, I hode djue?" I love it. ---- She has also started saying "Yas." When I ask her questions. "Elsie, do you want a drink?" "Yas." What a happy girl.
5. Like I mentioned last night in my weird post, MY HOUSE IS CLEAN! Really clean! Like windows washed, curtain cobwebs dusted, vacuumed, dusted, scrubbed, swept, mopped --- kind of clean. SO incredible. Incredible to get anything clean in the summer with three dirty kids constantly running through.
1 comment:
How sad! I can't believe you lost your ring. One time I thought I lost mine and then I found it. Phew! I am sure you will find it. I can't believe you got all that done in one night of cleaning your house. Your super woman!!! seriously awesome.
Post a Comment