Thursday, July 2, 2009

Do you ever have days that just go by so . . . strangely? Like time isn't passing correctly?

Who knows.

Maybe it's the light, never setting and yet still not long enough.

Maybe it's that Nels hasn't been home for more than sleeping for several days.

Maybe it's that I talked to Amber on the phone for 2 1/2 hours in the late afternoon. (Late afternoon is a strange time of day to do anything for me.)

Maybe it's that my house is clean. (((gasp!)))

Maybe that I haven't really worn makeup in over a week.

Maybe it's walking straight into the wall last night after turning off the lights. - So hard that I scraped my nose on the wall.

On days like this, one never knows . . .

2 comments:

ClancyPants said...

Bwaahahahaha!!! I totally have those days now and then. They're so... disturbing. I hope today is better for you. :) Miss your smile! Let's play!!!

Amber said...

I think it is because you ran into the wall. That just makes me LOL!!! You are too funny. Why on earth would you blame poor little me? I am postive it was the walls fault =).