
In the past two weeks Elsie has not only continued to WOW us with her physical prowess but she has also found her favorite word. She's started saying Mama, Dada, Baba over the past month or so, but her new word I would consider her first REAL word. She has started saying "Hi." It is the CUTEST thing in the world. Unfortunately she is kind of a stinker - so I'll have to try to catch her on camera when she's unaware, but I just thought this picture was adorable!
She has the sweetest little personality, but she certainly knows how to be a pill! :) I tried in vain for quite some time to catch her talking on camera. As I was downloading and looking through pictures from the past few weeks, Nels and Elsie came into the room - right as I was playing a couple of the clips I'd just taken of her. On camera, you can hear me saying, "Elsie! Say Hi!!! Say Hi!" As she hears this on the computer, she immediately starts jabbering and saying HI repeatedly!
3 comments:
Hey Girl! Tanner has a very similar gash on his big toe...but no swelling or the likes...Kids will be kids!
So exciting that Elsie is talking! and your girls are beautiful! We need to get together again...maybe we could meet Lisa at the splash park in Rexburg? I dunno - just an idea
That picture is to DIE for adorable! What a cute little thing. I can just imagine her saying "HI"... so cute!
I love it when they start talking and turning into little people. I love the picture!
Post a Comment