Monday, July 14, 2008

My apologies!

Just had to share this picture of Elsie's new seat! I thought it was so funny. :) Just can't get enough of this kid! :)

So I just want to post a quick apology to anyone who has been anxiously checking our blog for the past couple of weeks, only to get my boring little play by play posts! :) Sorry! :) 

I've realized over the past year that I've often used my blog as an outlet - for creativity and emotion - and lately I've been feeling a little drained ---- there hasn't been much of an overflow :) - so sorry! :) There's been a lot going on in our family - from within and without - lots of changes and lots to think about. So I apologize that for the next little while my blogging will probably be pure maintenance. I'll be sure to keep you posted, but don't expect too much! :)

ALSO - I just wanted to say - what is in the air lately?? Not only have I had incredibly bad allergies for the past few weeks, but I was doing a little counting this morning and realized that I have at LEAST TWELVE close friends and family members who are expecting babies anytime between now and February! Holy COW! Apparently LOVE is in the air! :) --- Wait . . . is THAT what I'm allergic too? :) (ha ha!)

2 comments:

Deanna said...

I don't want that 'bug' :)

How is training for that marathon going? :)

Amber said...

What!?! I thought you wouln't be blogging all that much. What is this???? I am confused. Ha! Ha! I knew it wouldn't last too long you are too addicted =) You crack me up!