Friday, December 4, 2009

Fall Updates

HALLOWEEN: Part II - Pumpkin Carving


Goofy people.



She gets it from her dad.
(Who probably gets it from his mom! :)



The girls drew out their designs for their pumpkins and then Nels and I cut them out. I love the funny things that they come up with every year.


MY GIRLS: Snaggle Tooth, Sloth, and a Tired Turtle

Hazel has lost her teeth faster than any other kid I know. SIX so far. I truly was hoping that this time wouldn't come as soon as it did, but apparently we're in for quite a few years of teeth that look too big for her head.


One morning she looked like this.



By that evening, she looked like this!
With or without them, she's still pretty cute. :)



We're hoping Lilie's eyes don't fall out next! :)



This is what happens to little turtles when their mommies neglect their naps.
They just have to curl up in their shells and fall asleep on their own! :)

4 comments:

Perry's said...

So so cute. You have beautiful girls

Life for the Pillings said...

I have to laugh, because I was going to blog also about the same thing, well was going to be today - maybe tomorrow - anyhoo. . . Karlie had a dentist apt this week and it too looks like her poor teeth are much too big for her little mouth. They told me to get to know an orthodontist (sp). Sigh - - $$$$$ that's all I heard. Oh'well they will have beautiful teeth when they are 18;0)

Amber said...

I love your toothless, silly faced, and turtle girls. They make me laugh. Love you!

Lisa said...

What awesome pictures!! And little Hazel's teeth! wow! Katelyn has only lost her bottom two. So cute. And that "MOM" scraped in the wood. So funny. made me think of on camera, kids always say, "Hi, mom!" Funny. Anyway, Merry Christmas, Rachel. Glad to hear things are going well with your pregnancy.