I'd just like to take a moment to apologize to all those who have been trying to contact me for the past week. I have been sick, sick, sick since last Sunday - my children and Nels have been joining in the fun intermittently. I have had no voice, therefore, have felt no inclination to answer my phone or call anyone with Christmas greetings. I love you all and will return your calls soon. I'm just still working on not having my head be overtaken by snot. Sorry.
We had a WONDERFUL Christmas at home. Together and happy. I will post pictures and info soon, but right now, I think I'm going to cuddle up in one of my favorite Christmas presents (a microfleece comforter), eat 4 or 5 oranges, and watch another episode of Man vs. Wild while Nels is out "jamming" with his buddies. :)
Have a fabulous time ringing in the New Year this week!
1 comment:
Sorry about your sicky-poohness. That stinks! I hope you feel better soon so we can see eachother!!!
Post a Comment