How did this happen??? That my baby is going to lose a tooth?? She's not that big? Certainly not big enough to have some of those great, big, awkward-looking teeth in her little mouth! This is so strange! ~ Don't get me wrong, I'm totally excited for her, but sometimes time just goes by too fast, you know?
Also, how is it that I can forget all sorts of things from my childhood - Nels remembers things so well and often asks me questions that I simply have no answer for - but I can VIVIDLY remember the feeling of having a loose tooth. Funny.
5 comments:
Yes, I've "collected" the things at random places, including yard sales at GREAT deals, so I'm trying to "flip" them, if you will, and make a buck!
Oh, and you'll have to tell me how the pulling the tooth out of the crying, freaking out 5 year olds mouth is!!! I am soooooooo not excited for that time to come!!!
Do you want some company for a weekend the weekend of May 9th??? Hehehe...
Congratulations on getting a new hat...being the Tooth Fairy! :)
Tyler lost his first tooth before he was five. He actually just lost his 5th tooth the other day and it was very traumatic for him-lots of blood. Ew. Just remember that even though her tooth is loose, doesn't mean it will fall out any time soon. The last tooth of Tyler's that came out tooth something like 4 months after it first started wiggling. That gives you some time to get used to feeling old enough to have a kid that looses a tooth!
Oh wow! I know what you mean. These milestones are fun and yet hard. Where does time go??? I can't wait to see a picture of her missing tooth.
Hey there, Rachel. It has been a while since I've even LOGGED on to blogger. And even longer since I've visited other's sites. But thank you for your postings. You inspire me.
Congrats on the tooth. Good luck. But I didn't think children lost their teeth until the 1st or 2nd grade. But anyway. Thanks for your posts. Hope you have a great week.
Post a Comment