
She was so very brave about getting it pulled ---- well, mostly. She cried and cried about it every time I would mention it, but Monday night as we were brushing her teeth, decided to "help" her and make sure that it was extra clean. :) When it started bleeding, she freaked out a little. :) I asked her if she'd like me to just pull it out now and she said yes - so I did. I am actually proud of both of us! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another little fabulous thing is that Elsie has started making this fish face! It's so funny and so cute! I LOVE IT!
She has also started another little funny thing. If she is getting impatient about something, she starts counting! "Two, Fwee, Nine, Ten!" It must be something that she hears a lot! :)~~~~~~~~~~
My sweet, sweet Lilie. She is such a good and happy girl! She is such a good friend to her sisters --- even though Elsie has been hitting her a lot lately! :( They seem to butt heads a lot, but she's very patient with her little sister. I love her so much!

6 comments:
What darling girls you have! And yes, I LOVE the pipecleaner bracelet!
We need to get together, but I don't know when.
And, I talked to Marci (got my hair cut AGAIN, and I LOVE IT! I owe it all to you and Lisa for recommending her!) and wondered if you had her blog address. We were talking about it and forgot to exchange addresses.
Grace started making that same fish face this week and I love it! Your girls are growing up so much!
Your girls are so so cute. I think you meet Hannah when we were up at the cabin. She was only a few months old. I don't think you have meet Rya. She is a doll. Both the girls just love each other. Hannah is just a good little mom to her. WE need to get together. I miss seeing everyone.
three of the cutest girls I've ever seen!
I love these cute pictures of your girls! I love Elsie's fish face. You just want to kiss it, it's so cute!
Good Memory! Congrats Hazel on your tooth! Can't wait to do your hair in the next couple of weeks!
Marci Bailey
Post a Comment