Friday, April 3, 2009

FFF

1. I have NOTHING scheduled for today!! How lovely! I love not having anything pressing - just time to spend with my kiddos, work at my leisure, and play around with some of my projects. Now if I just get some easy crockpot dinner going, I really can just while away the day - waiting to Nels to come home.

2. So I did have ONE thing on my calendar for today which I didn't count as "pressing" because Nels was able to stay home with the other girls and it was so early. Elsie had her 18 month check up. We found that she is healthy (awesome) and very advanced in her verbal skills, but that she is truly an "Itty Bitty". She is FINALLY, at 18 months, TWENTY POUNDS!! Horray! She is in the 2nd percentile on her weight and the 18th for height. She's so tiny! I'm going to have to start feeding her anything that she will eat - sugar, fried foods, and straight cream! Ha! Just kidding, but I do need to try to cox her to eat more. (Wendie, how little was Kerri? I remember she was tiny, but how tiny?)

3. I finally got started on the girls Easter dresses last night! They are going to be seriously beautiful! I really wish I hadn't cut out the fabric over a year ago, as Hazel has grown quite a bit in the last year, but the bodice fits perfect right now - I just hope she doesn't have any major growth spurts in the next six months or so! -- I'll take pictures when I've got more completed.

4. Nels doesn't have to work late tonight! I love my hubby and I'm so excited when we get to spend time together as a family!

5. General Conference starts tomorrow and I'm excited! I love hearing our prophet and other leaders. I'm really looking forward to it and thinking of good ways to keep my kids involved. Any ideas that work for your families? (Thank you Becca, for the packet that you sent to me! Awesome!)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I can't wait to see their dresses! I hope you had a wonderful date even if it was at home (we do a lot of those) with Nels. You both deserve it! You're awesome!