You know, I LOVE all the ages and stages that my kids go through. They are so fun and it is always exciting for them to learn something new.
But I tell you what, I could have this child stay this size FOREVER and never, ever get tired of it. She is SO adorable. So sweet. So little. I LOVE it. I often ask her, "Elsie, will you just stay little? Will you stay this size?" To which she always answers in her high pitched little voice, "No." Too bad, you know? Too bad I can't just pause time. I like my kids at the ages they are right now.



3 comments:
She is too adorable! I vote that she stays that age too!
I can totally relate!! I wish all my kids could just freeze right now. I love their ages. It is a blast. Elsie is so stinking cute with her pig tails! I love it!!!
I can't believe how big Elsie is getting! its been so long since we've seen you!
Post a Comment