1. I LOVE Spring - and guess what, it's on its way! I'm excited! The other day I woke up, went out to take Nels to work, looked, sleepy-eyed, at my flower bed, and saw that although there was still a considerable amount of snow on the ground, there are little green daffodil leaves starting to show their VERY pretty little heads! I have good feelings about this spring --- not like last year when spring didn't come to IF until June! :) Did I say I'm excited?!
2. I got an awesome new treadmill for $100!!! Okay, it isn't entirely new, since it's been owned by someone else for the past two years, but it's new to me!!! She said that the only thing wrong with it was that the incline didn't work. Well, I brought it home, read through the manual, fixing little things like the belt tension and whatnot - then came to the "Troubleshooting" section at the end where it said - What to do if the incline isn't functioning properly . . . It gave me two steps to reset the incline and VOILA! I have a perfectly functioning treadmill that I got for a steal! I'm stoked!
3. I have the most wonderful kids in the world! Hazel has decided that she wants to be a scientist when she grows up - so that she can build robots and machines that make things, like books and shirts and R2D2. :) Lilie has adopted a new motto. "Stay Funny Forever." She made it up herself and says it often. She's also awesome. Elsie has continued to learn more and more sweet little things that wrap me and her father around her itty-bitty little fingers. Things like, calling her baby doll Meme. It's adorable and a name that she only calls that particular baby. She has also taken to saying, No. In the most adorable little high-pitched voice. It's quite difficult to take her seriously. I have also realized that she has dimples. ---- Exactly like mine. ---- It's the cutest thing!!!
4. My little Sassy Girl is going to be FOUR next week! I can't believe it. How do they grow up so fast? I'm so thankful that she has been a part of my life these past four years. So thankful for my husband who works so hard so that I can stay home with my little ladies. So thankful!
5. I'm going to start making my "Blog Book". I'm excited!
3 comments:
You know there is a way to fix that jealousy? It's called, "come and visit, come and visit, come and visit!!" :) I started making a blog book too - how you are you doing your?
We have some green stuff but I think they are commonly referred to as weeds! I am so jealous about your flowers!
Yeah! I convinced you. Did you start it yet? we need to talk.
Post a Comment