
Sweet little squeeky, clean Chickies!!!

Elsie has, quite obviously, begun teething!
She can't seem to keep her tongue in her mouth!!!


She is such a happy little baby! I have never seen
a child more ready to smile! All you
have to do is look at her and you get
this adorable little look! Tongue and all!

Demonstration of Hazel's growing photography skills!
Every time the camera is out, she asks me if
she can take a picture! What a great girl!
8 comments:
What I love about this post is that you're talking about your daughter being little "Chicks" and there on your shirt is a cute little chick. :) You make me laugh!
Wow! Hazel handled the close-up really well! They all look so cute and Elsie is just adorable...I can't wait to meet her! (When she's like 4!) haha...yeah it will probably be a while before we come out there again =(
i just want to pick up little elsie & bring her home with me. you look beautiful in that picture BTW!
I love those little Chickies!! (That includes you Rachel) Gorgeous picture BTW!
Do you love the shirt?!!!
So cute! Layla loves sticking her tongue out, too. And raspberries. So funny.
'Dig the shirt! awesome!
So cute! Dustin was down here last night when I was looking at these and he saw the pic of you and said, "Wow! That's a really cute picture of her!" I think it's safe to say that we are all impressed with Hazel's photography skills and with Rachel's gorgeous smile!
Aaww! You guys are so nice!! Thanks!
Post a Comment