weird . . . psychotic . . . hmmm . . . something . . . awesome? Yes. And weird.
So. When I get new comments on my blog, blogger emails me to let me know. Cool. In the email, it also includes the comment for me to read. So here's the part that is . . . obsessive, maybe? Well, when I get one of these emails from blogger, I do not click on the email to read the comment. I have to go to my blog and read it from here. I'm so weird. :)
8 comments:
Not weird...just awesome! :) If my blog looked as cute as yours, I would definitely go back each time I got a comment!!
Here is an email for you!!! Hope you enjoy it!!! :D
LOL! That is so freakin' funny!!! I love you, Rachel! Can you say kindred spirits? I do the same thing! My homepage shows my gmail account and any new comments from my blog.. and I can look at that to see if anyone has commented... but I hurry up and avert my eyes 'til I can open my blog and see if there are comments from the actual blog page! That is hilarious that you do the same thing! LOL!!!
Sounds like we have a crew in the boat - I do the same thing! Hilarious!
I heard of this new disease called nomophobia: people who can't live without their cell phones.
Point - I think we're addicted to blogging. Maybe we need to create a blogging support group, where we meet each week to get away from our blogs.....NAAA!
It's true, we have a whole boat of kindred spirits because I do the same thing! Plus I do the same thing when I have a comment on facebook. I try so hard not to look at it, but when someone writes something short, I sometimes see it on accident...it bugs me when I do this! how weird is that??? I'm glad I'm not the only weirdo in this world!
Not weird. Funny. And no worries. I totally understand! ;)
I like Deanna's comment. A blogging support group. Maybe we could meet ONLINE sometime, somewhere. . . HAHAHA!
here is another email....dumdumdum.... you'll have to give me some hints again to help me make my page more magical like yours. we need to talk too.... :) i love talking to you! :) so call me when you go to your page to read your blog to get this comment out of the colorful blog that you have that is so lovely. :) tell hazel and lilie that aunt jake the nice one says hi :)
I think we are in good company with our psychoness at least with your friends. I do the same silly thing.
Post a Comment