So let me preface this post with the fact that I am not looking for any chastisement. I LOVE it! And I don't really care about everyone else's opinions about how they loved it before! I KNOW! I did too, but sometimes, even when you love it, it's time for a change. Time to let it go! :)
That being said . . .
OH! It's SO cute!(Now if that little girl does not look like my mother
in this picture, I don't know who does!)
Speaking of Mother . . . Mom, this one'sfor you! You little Stinker! :)
These are Hazel's (and Lilie's) new favorite toys!
Okay, here's the real kicker . . . Hazel and Lilieplayed outside, ALL DAY, in the WIND and when
Hazel came in tonight, she was able to brush her
own hair! There were no tangles and no tears!
I LOVED Hazel's long hair. But it was due for a trim regardless and she has not had short hair since she was 1. Her hair grows faster than any child I've ever seen (since she was a baby, I've probably cut, all told, AT LEAST 8-10 inches off her hair) and so it will grow back, really fast. And change is fun! She loves her new hair! Although, it does make her look older, which is weird!
Tonight she and Lilie sat in the bathroom for about 20 minutes doing their hair! Hazel is so excited that she can do her own hair!
Besides, it's not as if I'm in a shortage of lovely, long hair to do!



9 comments:
i think it is SO cute! really. both your girls have great hair & i think the haircut on hazel shows off just how cute her face it. LOVE IT.
Love the new do! It's absolutely adorable! Ella had to get her hair cut because she filled it with gum. I think I should blog about that one... she was being Violet Beauregard from Willy Wonka... you know the girl who chews gum for months at a time and stores it behind her EAR? Ya, Ella stored her gum behind her ear, and it ended up in her hair. She was scared to tell me and tried to get it out herself and made it 100x worse! It was a terrible mess and that is why Ella's hair is so short right now. (We were talking about cutting it anyway because of whiny cryingness at brushing time and the gum was the deal closer!) Funny story about a funny girl...
Hazel looks like she's having a ball doing her hair!
You did it!! I looks so cute! I loved Hazels long hair, but I agree change is always fun. She looks so cute!
She looks beautiful! I really like it alot. Sometimes change is hard, but good. You go girls!
I think her hair is still so beautiful.
i think it's really cute!!
Star wars huh? We have a lot of that at our house too! Levi gave me a Wii for my birthday but I haven't really played it yet. He is too busy playing Lego Starwars!
My mom did the same thing to me when I was little...it's just easier when they are so busy and it gets tangled so easily when it's long! She looks lovely both ways! It was a good choice Rachel!
hey! i remember being her age, and having the exact same thing. but you know what happened to my long hair? i gave myself a hair cut with some safety siccors! :) so thats how it ended up being short. but i really do like the change. there shouldn't be any regrets- if anything it will grow back. it seems like the girls were having a fun time in the bathroom! :) what cute friends they make, i'm so glad that they are apart of our family! they are just the sweetest little girls!
I love it!! And it is definitely worth it. Less tears and hassle when it comes to doing her hair. Well maybe... but either way it is still so cute!
Post a Comment