Nels spent last Saturday evening doing some side jobs for a guy and got paid nicely for doing so - SO do you know what he did with the extra dough? He gave me a little spending cash (on top of my fish tank) and then took me on a really great date last night!!! We went to one of the nicest restaurants in IF and saw a movie. It was so wonderful! He loves me so much! --- What a wonderful man!
To top it off, we had cherry pie and chocolate ice cream! I think I would rather have a good cherry pie than almost any cake in the world! (Okay, okay! That Chocolate Truffle Cake that Wendie makes could MAYBE top cherry pie - it would just depend on the day!)
OH yes, and the last wonderful thing about this birthday? I now am finally FORCED to get an Idaho driver's license! Do you know how insulting it is to be told that I have to take another written test before they'll give me a new license to drive in IDAHO??? JUST KIDDING! However it does really stink that I need to do that! I don't think they even make senior citizens take another test before they had over a new license!!!
9 comments:
Kudos to Nels for doing so many nice things for you on your birthday! It's wonderful to have a day dedicated to you! Happy 26th! Does it feel weird? I'm headed that way in June and am a little nervous about it...I haven't prepared to be that old yet!!
Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday, dear Rachel, Happy Birthday to you.
My typing is way better then my singing! Happy Birthday and I glad that you had a great day! You deserve it!
I diddo what Alisha said. Happy Birthday!!!
Glad you had a nice day!
happy birthday to one of my favorite people in the world! glad you had fun & were able to get out with your nelsalicious. you totally deserve to be spoiled. except now that you're so old, you'd better not act like it. :)
Did you really find a fancy name for me?? Rachel the treelawner?? I am SO honored!! :)
And more than the honor I feel, I feel SOOOOOO happy for your BIRTHDAY! Aren't they WONDERFUL! And wow to Nels! He really pulled out the stops on this one! 26 is great--27 is pretty good too--and really, 28 is shaping up to be pretty darn amazing too! So, you have a great few years ahead of you! :)
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Sorry its late... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO US! I keep on telling Jake that we've got the Best. Birthday. Ever.. we'll see if he ever agrees. But how cool is April 22nd? its Earth Day, for one (kinda like Mother Nature's b-day, right?) it my birthday, its your birthday and its actually also my little sisters birthday... so three of the coolest girls ever were born on 4.22 (and all 5 years apart... weird)... but i'm glad to hear that it was an amazing day!!! yipee for us!
Happy Birthday, Chicky! That's so fun! What a nice hubster you have.
So, you are 26? This year is 30 for me!!! Yikes!
I am so glad that you had a great day!!!
:)
What you really should have done was get a AZ drivers license from the start. Mine doesn't expire until 2047. Pretty nice, huh? I'm telling you, it's the way to go. At any rate, happy belated birthday! :)
Well luckily I called you on your birthday! Otherwise I would have felt like a complete idiot! I think you are getting wiser...that is why I call you to talk to you about all my problems! Love you! Glad Nels spoiled you on your special day!
Post a Comment