GO!!! Great Gogoly, Mogoly!
It has been oh, so L O N G! So before I get to all the good stuff, I'll have to show you the MAIN thing that has been occupying all my blogging time!
TA DA!!!! Hooray!!! All set up and all fish added!!!
(Looks bare, doesn't it?
I'll have to get some more fish!)
Holy Smokes!!! You would not believe how much time I have spent getting this to this state!!! Between reading and researching, shopping, bartering, and finally setting up . . . *sigh* I love it! I love it even more now that it's done!!!
These are my new fish that I picked up whilst in Utah.
I love them!
I love them!




12 comments:
I just realized I never wrote back after you "came out" with your comment on my blog--THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....It was so nice to hear you hadn't thought I was a complete crazy for commenting every now and then--I will be much more faithful about it now. Don't we all love hearin' from each other?? :)
On that note, CHECK OUT YOUR HARD WORK! Wow! Totally impressed! You brought your fish back from UTAH?> WOW....I am surprised they made it without injury--which likely would have happened had they been in MY car! :)
GREAT job!
I LOVE your new fish tank- it's AWESOME! Chris and I want to get one so bad when we get a house so I'll have to pick your brain about the info ect. that I'd need to know! LOVE the new fish! They are very cool- I'll look forward to seeing shots of your other fishies soon =)
okay you fish freak! they are pretty cool fish & i love that i can totally pick up on how excited you are to have it all set up. and if you are happy, then so am i.
How rude of them to eat their babies! That is horrible!!!!!! Did you cry?
Your fish and tank are awesome! I love your obsession.
WOW! What a beautiful tank! And funny about the eggs. . . Did you WANT more, little baby fish? Perhaps you need to feed them more food? j/k. Looks great, Rach. Good work on a job well done!
Very very groovy, baby! I am lovin' the fishies! You are a hard tankin' worker! (don't take that the wrong way!)
Dinner? When are you good?
What about Friday or Saturday May 2nd or 3rd? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm????????
Can't wait to laugh for hours again! :)
Clancy, let me know if you get this! Friday or Saturday would work out great!!! Whatever you would prefer! Let me know - I don't think I have anything planned at all!
Let's do it the third! Saturdays are a little easier cuz we aren't trying to work around husbands coming home from work! What say you?
Awesome! That's what we were thinking too, then we could also start a little earlier in the day, so it's not so late for the kiddies! :) Let me know what time works best for you guys!
Perhaps around 4:30... then we can finish up cooking whatever and eat at about 5:00 and leave plenty of time for kids to play and grownups to laugh! :)
Eh? eh? Eh?
Hooray! Sound awesome!!! We'll do! What would you li . . . never mind . . . I'll just call you! :)
We are seriously retarded! It would be so much easier to call... but alas... so much less fun! I love comments! I was thinking, as i was scrolling through many posts to find the one that we have been "chatting" in, that I should move this conversation up a few posts! LOL!
You rock!
Post a Comment