Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Happy Birthday to HAZEL!!!


Sunday was Hazel's 4th birthday! I can't believe how big she is getting. I can't believe I have a four-year-old! However, considering I'll have three kids in a couple of days, it's best that she's four, no? We had a fun, shmorgusborg :) party Saturday with some of Hazel's friends and family and then Sunday she got her new bike from Mommy and Daddy and finally got to wear a dress that I made in a sewing class for her two years ago. She looked so beautiful and had lots of fun telling everyone at church that it was her birthday.


This picture of Lilie is at the party. She LOVED the dress up clothes that Hazel was given. She was especially proud of the earrings!















Nels LOVES to get the girls to relax with him. They were all pretty pooped after the party, so Nels turned on some "sleepy" songs for them on the computer and actually got them to close their eyes for a few minutes! It's truly an amazing feat!

3 comments:

lynsey said...

oh my holy toledo i can't believe that girl is 4! she is so cute. i also can't believe you sewed that DRESS. what is up? i have a few patterns from the oscars that i would like re-made & altered to be temple-worthy. up for the challenge? oh and where's your 'tagged' blog? every part has a pooper...

Rachel Holloway said...

I totally remember that dress! In fact, when I first saw the picture I was thinking..."hmm, that looks like the same fabric she had in sewing class..." Glad she finally fits it! :)

Wes Dyer said...

K- Hazel looks just like you Rachel! She is SO cute!! I love Lilly's jewlery! Stuning! Your girls are so stinking cute!!
Amber