
I think we had 4 or 5 piles around the yard that were roughly this size!

Friday night we went and picked pumpkins at our local pumpkin patch.
The other fella standing around in this picture is not just some random person, by the way. We have had the privilege of Nels' best friend from high school staying with us this past week. I think it's been a real experience for him to be surrounded by all our crazy girls, but he seems to be enjoying it. :) Lest you think that I having him stay here simply for the joy of having two grown men staying up until the wee hours of the morning playing video games in my basement, I'll elaborate. Andrew recently got a new job working for the railroad in Pocatello and is just staying here until he finds an apartment. :)
Hazel and Lilie loved the green pumpkins!

FYI: I don't normally wear my hair in a devil-lock! The weather here in "Windy City" doesn't always cooperate! Poor Rachel! I've just realized that I look like a kook in practically every picture on my blog! Sigh...I think it's the result of not only hardly ever ending up in a photo, but also the fact that once I get ready in the morning, I really don't look in the mirror again until I go to sleep. Another sigh...
4 comments:
rachel you are such a dork. i was just thinking how great you look...i just figured that's how you ladies are doing your hair now in IF. you know how fashion-forward that city is. :) no but really though, you look beautiful & fantastic after just having another baby. how do you do it??
WOW Rach, you look GREAT!!! No rest for the weary huh, sounds like you've been very busy! Love you, Hannah
You SO do not look like a kook. I think you look fabulous darling, just fabulous =)!
Man you had a ton of leaves in your yard. I bet the girls loved that!
I'm with your girls. I think the green pumpkins are pretty cool.
Amber
we need to get your email address so that we can add you to our viewer list on our blog. We decided to make it private and so we need your email to give you permission to view it.
Post a Comment