Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Elsie Marie Chick

Here are some photos of our new baby, Elsie Marie Chick. She's beautiful and we love her so much.


14 comments:

Hannah said...

CONGRATULATIOINS!!!!!!!!!! She is so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! I can't meet her someday! Love,Hannah

Hannah said...

What I meant so was...."I can't WAIT to meet her someday!! (Haha)" Love, Hannah

The Moore Family: said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! Glad you all are doing well, you look so happy and relieved (: Welcome to dear little Elsie! Love, Tom, Tracy & Boys

Life for the Pillings said...

She's so beatiful!!! But we expected that - her sisters are stinking cute also!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited that little Elsie finally decided to come. I can't believe that you have three kids now!! I can't wait to see her! You need to make sure you plan a trip down to Utah before the end of the month. I'm jealous that Mom gets to go see her. Again - Congratulations!!! You have an adorable little family. LOVE YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you!! She is gorgeous, but we all expected that--Nels is such a pretty man:) Well, congratulations on everyone being happy healthy and beautiful.

Love,
Sarah

Rachel Holloway said...

YEAH for being early! She is an absolute doll!!

vicky o hagan said...

Hi Guys,
Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful daughter.
Ceád Míle Fáilte Elsie(a hundred thousand welcomes)
You all look so happy....heres to health and happiness.
God Bless you all
love vicky

The Ricks Family said...

Wow, what a beautiful little angel, But then again you always have pretty babies unlike my boys who bless their hearts take awhile to come into their beauty :) We are so excited to come home and visit you. Get some sleep and we will see you soon.
Christin

Wes Dyer said...

What a gorgeous baby!!! She is perfect. I love the look on Hazels face in the family photo. So precious!! You look great Rachel. Way to go. Did you have a big bowl of icecream afterwards? You deserve it!
Amber

Davis Family said...

She's gorgeous!!!! Congratulations! I love the family picture- you all look so happy. Take care of yourself!

siddoway said...

what a cutie!!!congrats you guys!!! we will be up for christmas and would love to meet her. take care- mike and hayley

lynsey said...

yippee! so happy for you guys! she's beautiful though ben thought he detected a hint of a lazy eye. thoughts? we looked again and realized she couldn't be inducted into the crazy eye crew just yet. our hopes are high and we won't give up easily. just teasing, she's adorable. we think elsie and caleb should be betrothed. they probably weigh the same right now anyway. they'll have the teeniest kids in the world. congratulations, we love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful family you have. Nels is definitely outnumbered! We are so happy for all of you and hope we get to see you again soon!

Megan and Luke

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

OH HOW CUTE!!! She is ADORABLE! You have the cutest family!! oh my, I am so excited for you! we miss you guys and hope to see you sometime soon!