Elsie is fantastic! She is such a good baby and her sisters (for all their fanatics) love her immensely. I'm trying daily to teach them how not to damage their sister. Things like we can't cover the baby's face, she can't eat anything but milk, "No, Elsie cannot eat...(meat, goldfish, lettuce, noodles, fruit snacks...etc.), before you let go of her - someone else must be holding her...pretty simple, important things to understand. Thankfully I get the feeling that Elsie is going to be a survivor and she live through her sisters "taking care" of her.



These pictures of Lilie were taken last Saturday (our second snowfall of the year). We woke up to a white world. She was so excited to go play in the 4 inches that we got. She went and put on the first pair of (cowgirl) boots that she could find and ran outside to make snowballs!

8 comments:
The girls are absolutely breathtaking! Elsie looks so different in just a week! Ben and I love reading your blog-although it makes me homesick. We love you guys and miss you so much!
your girls are so cute. Elsie is so cute. I can't believe you have three. I remember when you guys got married. How weird. Times does fly. Love ya
i have been checking your blog everyday to see if you've put some more pictures of elsie on there and hooray! she is so cute. i love the pictures of lilie too. how are you feeling? was your recovery okay? wish we could be there to hold that cute baby. congratulations again, we love you!
Rachel, Elsie is beautiful! I know what you mean about teaching them to be "soft" with the baby. How are you feeling? I wish I could be there with you and bring you a meal and chat. Have a great day!!
Love, Amber
Congratulations a little late sorry. She is so cute. I'm glad to hear that your two big girls "love" Elsie so much. They will learn in time that she is not a doll. I love the pictures too cute! and I'm not at all jealous that you already got your first snow, oh the good 'ol days of Idaho winters, nope I don't miss them. Congrats again on your new beautiful daughter I hope all is well with the both of you.
She is so cute! When are you planning your next trip down? I know that next weekend (i think) on the 27th - Rosemarie is having a baby shower for Andrea. Will you be coming down then? Hopefully Rosemarie got your mailing address. She called me Saturday and I didn't know what it was - if she doesn't have it - you might want to give her a call. Anyway I can't wait to meet Elsie!
She is a cutie!!! I don't know if you have heard or not, but I think next week on the 27th - Rosemarie is having a baby shower for Andrea. She called me Saturday looking for addresses. I didn't know what your address was, so you might want to give her a call. Do you think you might be able to come down? We would love to meet baby Elsie. Talk to you soon! Love Ya!
Okay so I am retarded I didn't think that first message went through - So sorry for the douple post of basically the same message.
Post a Comment