Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!

Hey all! I just wanted to share some of our pictures from the past few days and my beautiful girls! Hazel really wanted to be a doctor and Lilie wanted to be a "scary, happy pumpkin". Elsie was also dying to be a pumpkin! :)

A funny little aside about the girls' costume picks...Lilie has been adamant about being a "scary, happy pumpkin" all month for Halloween. When Hazel decided that she'd like to be a doctor, Lilie started laughing and said, "Yeah! And I will rip the doctor's arms off!" Ha ha ha!!! I genuinely have no idea where she comes up with this stuff! Hazel, of course, started crying at this point and Lilie had to repent and tell her that she was just kidding.






I had a hard time convincing Lilie today that this was not her scary pumpkin costume! I finally had to illustrate the problem with this thinking by saying, "Okay Lilie! Show me how you're going to put on your pumpkin costume..." She then attempted to put this pumpkin on her head...she then realized that maybe this wouldn't work. :)


Don't you all love Nels' CYCLOPS pumpkin with the sideburns??! I think it's funny!

5 comments:

lynsey said...

those stories are hilarious. lilie sounds like a firecracker! she has the most beautiful eyes. and hazel's hair is amazing! where's the little girl gone? she's so grown up. elsie looked adorable as a pumpkin. looks like you guys had a fun halloween. miss you!

Life for the Pillings said...

Those are really cute pictures! You girls are so pretty! Looks like a fun Halloween.

Davis Family said...

I'm glad that Elsie is feeling better..what a scary thing for a newborn. i love all of your Halloween pics and I love reading about the funny things your kids say!

Wes Dyer said...

LOL! Lilie is a crack up! She sure likes to tease =). I love the pictures and you did a great job on the costumes.
Amber

C Harker said...

I love that lilly said she'd rip her arms off, I laughed out loud! That is too funny. Cute pictures, they are so adorable!