Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Photo Challenge Day 17: Technology

I'm skipping Day 16 for now. It's Long Exposure and it's just not happening.

There is a lot of technology that I use in my life everyday. . .

. . . Technology.

It sounds kind of old-fashioned and strange to even call it that.

Oh well. Whatevs. I'm in a time crunch and I'm not going to spend the next 15 minutes thinking of an easier or more clever way to write two sentences.

....................

Anyway.

I just spent the last 15 minutes thinking of a way to write about my subject matter without sounding like a boring weirdo as I gush about my new washer and dryer.

I now need to rush to get Elsie to preschool, so I'm just going to say -

A) that I think they're extra cool because they wash huge loads

B) I think it's weird that they have computers for brains

and

C) no freaking wonder I never blog anymore! It's been so long that I'm out of practice writing - so most of what I write gets erased because it's a little "too real". I've finally realized that having 5 kids is a whole lot of work. The whole time I'm writing or working at the computer at all, I'm trying to pull kids and kittens out from under the computer desk because they keep pushing the button the power strip and turn off the computer. And I end up feeling the whole time like I'm going to punch someone.

Here is my photo of the day. 8 months late.





4 comments:

Deanna said...

Hahahahaha!!! Loved this! I, too, feel like having my three boys (which is nothing compared to your sweet girls!) is more than the ole blog can handle. LOL! LOVE your new 'technology'!!! congrats, and I hope it treats you well. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealouse!! My aunt had similar technology on her washing and drying machines and I fell in LOVE with them!! Guess I should start saving my money. Maybe then I'll actually want to do the laundry:)

Unknown said...

sweet!! LOVE new appliances =)

ClancyPants said...

I resist the fancy washer and dryer trends. Not sure why.

I'm glad you love yours though! Makes me think I might just cave some day. Maybe.

PS. This post was awesome.