Have I ever told you that in my next life
. . . the one that will begin when I'm about 50 . . .
I want to be a midwife.
I do. I've spent a lot of time thinking about it the last 3 years.
I think when the girls are grown, I'm going to go back to school to deliver babies and teach women about how amazing their bodies are.
I love where I'm at right now, but someday . . .
3 comments:
So true! I think you'd make a great midwife! As a matter of fact, I kind of wish you were my midwife right now. I hate going to OBs...although, mine right now is pretty nice, but it's just so impersonal. I'd feel much better having someone there with me besides Michael, telling me how awesome I am right now. :) PS. My due date is Halloween, not too far away!
I love this and I think you'd be incredible, just for the record.
I've thought about doing that too. But I think I'd rather be a Douala. Probably because I'm lazy and that means less school, plus I wouldn't have to deal with mega-doctorish insurance and stitches. But I would love to be a midwife too. If I weren't so lazy.
You are awesome! I think it sounds like a lovely idea and you will be marvelous!
Post a Comment