Hey there! I'm still here.
We have been having a fun summer so far!
We had a Chick family reunion in Colfax, WA.
We puked for a week.
Kendall and her girls came to visit for a week - Hooray! - and school finally ended - Hooray!
We cleaned for a week, started a new exercise program with Nels that left me unable to bend my knees for 3 days, and I spent free time preparing to speak in Sacrament Meeting.
Now Melissa, her girls, and her Kippy are here - Hooray!
I will spend most of the next week hopefully at the beach, working on projects, enjoying small-town parades and fireworks over the lake, and cleaning my fridge so that my mom won't do it for me when . . .
My Mommy and Daddy come to visit me the following week!
I love families.
I love the beach.
I love summer.
Oh, and P.S. - Clara started walking. She's really good now - walks almost everywhere she goes. This video is from a while ago - while Nels was in New York ---- but I thought I'd share. :)
4 comments:
I love family! I do have to say that the best thing about living away from family is that when they do come to visit, they are all yours for however long! Have fun! And quit getting sick on vacation!
What a great summer you are having...glad to hear that you are still alive!
Oh, how I miss you!!! Every time i get on my bike, I think of how we were going to meet up at the park and we couldn't make it work. LOL! Lame, I know. Anyway....I can't believe your baby is WALKING!!! Wait...yes, I can. your girls all walk by 6 months. LOL!
What a tremendously fun and busy summer. I am excited to hear how your craft room turns out! How exciting to see Clara walking! I knew it wouldn't be long. =)
Post a Comment