Well, I'm nearly halfway through my photo challenge (it really has been a challenge) and it's almost halfway through the year. Maybe I'll finish by Christmas. :) I definitely do things at my own pace.
The subject for Day 14 is "eyes". I've been thinking about this one for a while and knew that I wanted to do Violet's eyes --- because they are stunning. But getting a two-year-old to hold still and look at me long enough to take a picture of her eyes is quite the process! I finally got one the other day when she was buckled in her carseat. :)
Violet inherited her grandpa Chick's pretty blue eyes. I think all of my ladies eyes are very unique and gorgeous, but no one in my family growing up had really, truly blue eyes and I think hers are so striking. People comment on them all the time.


4 comments:
so pretty!!!
Those are gorgeous!!!
Gorgeous!!!
Holy Camoly they are blue! How gorgeous!!!
Post a Comment