Oh flowers! I love the spontaneous flowers, too. It is all that is growing in my flower bed these days! I loved your flowers here. I loved that you are so knowledgeable about flowers. I do not like weeds...they are growing in my flower beds too. I lovethe scent and the cheeriness of flowers. They make me so happy.
4 comments:
Oh me too! Here in az we have a flower that looks very similar except the plant in not the same pretty green.
Lovely! We are going to see some wild flowers in our area tomorrow. What a beautiful world the Lord has given us!
I think blue lupine is beautiful, also. It is poisonous to cattle if they eat it. But I'm not cattle and I don't eat it so it is beautiful!!
Oh flowers! I love the spontaneous flowers, too. It is all that is growing in my flower bed these days! I loved your flowers here. I loved that you are so knowledgeable about flowers. I do not like weeds...they are growing in my flower beds too. I lovethe scent and the cheeriness of flowers. They make me so happy.
Post a Comment