A sweet day spent with my favorite people on earth.
We went for a stunning drive to Hope and then Beyond Hope. :) When all you people come visit us this summer, we'll take you there. You'll love it. Beyond Hope. Ha ha ha!
Few things remind me of being a little girl more than the feeling of curlers in my hair. :)
I'm so thankful to be a mother. It is the greatest blessing I have ever known.
I am eternally grateful for the mother I was blessed with. My greatest wish in life is to be the kind of woman that she is.
~~~~~~~~~~
I love you, Mom. Thank you for being my example and my friend. You are beautiful, kind, and strong. Thank you for teaching me that true strength, kindness, and beauty come from not only within, but from Jesus Christ. I have never known a truer disciple of Christ than you.
I consider myself among the luckiest 6 people alive, to call you Mother. Thank you for teaching me what love is.
I'm so sorry that I didn't get to call you today. As I put curlers in my own hair and then rolled them into Violet's, you were on my mind the entire time. And as I lay soaking in the sunshine this afternoon, I thought of you. And when Nels rolled the windows down while we were driving and I had to ask him to roll them back up, not because I was hot, but because I hate the breeze across my arms, I wished you were here.
I love you. Happy Mother's Day.

1 comment:
What a sweet note to your mama! And I love the curlers!!! =D
Post a Comment