A friend of mine asked me the other day where this video was. I then spent about an hour searching through my blog, because I was sure that I'd posted it on here, but to no avail.
So if I did, I'm going to repost it and if I didn't, shame on me. Because I still think this is my favorite family video that we have.
Two and a half years ago my dramatic little Lilie got stung by a bee. It was traumatic.
Post edit: I found it. But I'm still reposting this anyway. Because it makes me laugh. Hard.
5 comments:
I love this video! It always makes me smile!!
Bwahahaha! I can't wait till she's in a delivery room having her first baby. TeeHee. :)
Yup, still makes me laugh too. But I tried to keep it together while my 3 year old distressed dramatically about why the little girl on the screen was crying. Such a sympathetic dramatic girl I have!
It doesn't matter how many times I watch this, I still love it -- not that Lilie got stung by the be, but because she is so understanding of honey bees! I still think it would be a AFV winner!!
That is so funny! I love the captioning too. Poor Lilie!
Post a Comment