Over a year ago, Nels bought me a new camera. One week past the warranty expiration date, Elsie dropped it straight onto its eyeball on our ceramic tile.
There was a boring series of replacements and returns to follow, but in the end, I was without a camera of my own and have remained that way until this Christmas when I finally broke down and bought another.
I hope to once again return my blog to an overload of pictures of my beautiful children and random exploits.
Here is how we've been entertaining ourselves in January 2012.
Watercolors from Santa
Laughing with Dad
Actually, Clara doesn't really laugh much yet. She mostly just squeals! :) Just like Violet at her age. So cute.
Pizza party!
Baths are always a perfect way to cure grumpiness.
Clara has the most expressive little eyebrows. Love it.
She does not love the FLASH! :)
When I get really sick of cleaning up the same room over and over again,
I just turn on "Felicity" and play with my kids' toys.
Elsie gets so bored without her older sisters throughout the day. They are required to read 20 minutes everyday when they get home from school and often Elsie will follow them into their room during "reading time" and Hazel will read to her . . . or put her down for a nap. :)
Learning to sit.
I don't purposefully let the kids play with my pins. It's just not safe, you know? But Violet is funny. She just moves them from one pincushion to the other.
This immediately took me back five years.
To when Lilie was this age.
To when Lilie was this age.
I never thought I'd say it, but directly after taking this picture, I texted Nels,
"God bless Frank Vandersloot."
Sol-U-Mel is the greatest invention of all time. Got that orange Sharpie right off her little body.
Man alive. I love my kids. They are so wonderful! I love being a mom!
Clara is so fun and we all are completely enamored with her.
She weighs in somewhere around 14.5 lbs. and is really long. She rolls over both ways and has discovered the wonder of her hands and feet the past couple weeks. When I leave her on the floor, she rolls and pushes herself all over the place.
She is smiley and pleasant and perfect. She brings such a sweet spirit into our home.































10 comments:
loved every single picture. Keep 'em coming!! My favorite is the one where Hazel is smiling/reading while Elsie is zonked on the floor.
Awesome!! I too love all the pics!!
oh i loved every one! i love that you watch felicity....i knew we were lifelong friends for several reasons, and now you just added another.
Absolutely LOVE your pictures! Your girls are so cute!
so stinkin' adorable!!!!! LOVE the pictures!!! ♥♥
Love all those pictures!! I'm so glad you got a new camera so you can post more pictures! Clara is getting so big!! I can't believe how fast they grow!!
It looks like you all have so much fun. I wish I could feel creative like that again.
You have such beautiful little Chicks! When did Hazel become a brunette? Her hair looks really dark in the majority of these photos.
THank you for posting those super cute pics! They are growing! I didn't think Clara looked soo much like Elsie, but in the picture of her on her back looking at the camera, it is there! Such pretties!!
YEAH!!! I loved the picture overload! Cute cute Chicks!
Post a Comment