A few weeks ago, Nels' work gave him a couple of gift cards to Walmart. We ran through of all the practical applications of having money stored at Walmart -- Christmas presents for the kids, a few oil changes for the cars, groceries, etc . . . But in the end, we decided to use it to splurge and get a new point and shoot camera. The one we've had is at least . . . hmm, before Jake left on his mission . . . 6 or 7 years old? Our new one has some nice bells and whistles - which I don't really care too much about - but most of all, it holds a much bigger memory card ---- for more pictures of my awesome kids!
The following pictures are a bunch of random pictures taken after dinnertime, shortly after we got it our new camera.
Is there anything funnier than a snaggle-toothed seven year old? :)
I cannot get a straight picture out of this kid! LOL! However, the above photo is probably one of my all-time favorites of my little Wild Flower.
I think Elsie looks a little bit like a muppet in this picture. :)
Not sure what she looks like in this one, but it makes me laugh super hard!!
Violet's fake crying face. They start early at our house. :)
Nels looking all crazy-lookin'. Not!











7 comments:
I love the last picture of Violet! So precious!!
Wow I've missed a lot of blogs! It looks like the Chick family has been having a lot of fun. You have such cute girls! And I love how each one of them has their own lively personality :)
Yeah!!! Now you have your own camera. I love your silly little chicks.
LOVE the snaggle-tooth, wild flower, ...oh, heck. All your girls are ADORABLE!!!
Fake crying!!! LOL! Yeah, we're starting to get it here, too. :)
P.S. We just did the same thing at Target...but we bought Christmas instead of a camera. :-/
What kind of camera did you get? Mine is not so great.
We got a Sony Cybershot. Here is the link http://www.walmart.com/ip/Sony/13432973?sourceid=1500000000000003142050&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=13432973
It's not super expensive, has great reviews, and really does a pretty good job. There are better cameras out there, but this one meets our needs and our budget. :)
It's called a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W350
Just for reference, in case that web address doesn't work.
Post a Comment