Monday, May 17, 2010

bigger pictures

I've had a couple of people ask how I make my pictures bigger. Blogger has an updated version that allows you to choose your picture size. If you click the "Customize" button and then "Settings", under "Basic", scroll down to "Select post editor" and "updated editor".

2 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Awesome. Your the best. And i forgot to tell you that I don't believe you made your bedding yourself. I keep telling Mark I want to live in Idaho. Maybe I'll try to end up next door so you can show me all your tricks. :)

lynsey said...

okay wow, that's not how i do it but it sounds like it might be easier!

your previous post cracked me up...somebody meant BUSINESS when they wrote up that warning label. glad you all made it safely through the 20 minutes of risking your lives!

and that violey is sure cute. not that you're asking my opinion, and not that i really have any clue, but i'm seeing more lilie & elsie in her every day!