Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday's Fabulous Five



1. V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N. We're gonna have a ball! :)
I LOVE that school is out for the summer! It's hard for me to think about Hazel going to 1st grade next year, but I am really ready for this school year to be over. I'm so excited for the summer. And I have faith that summer will come, eventually. The Mountain West has the weirdest weather.

2. Elsie goes through phases of calling me Miss Mama. I love it. "You dance with me, Miss MaMA!?" "You like me, Miss MaMA?" Yep, Baby. I really like you. :) She's also been doing a "Dancey, dancey, DANCE!" for the past two days. Cutest thing! I'll have to see if I can get a video to share. :)

3. I love having a strong, healthy body. I love to exercise. Feels so good. Nursing makes me CRAVE sugar and carbs and all wonderful eating things, but this time around, I am going to do this! I'm not going to gain weight AFTER having a baby! I can do it!

4. My baby has been sleeping for about 3 (or more?) hours! Oh, blessed child. Thank you. She's also been sleeping very well through the night. Occasionally wakes up once to eat, but other than that, has been allowing me to get my beauty rest. :)

5. Nels is going to come home sometime tonight. I don't know when, but sometime he will. AND he {probably} will have a full two days of not working! :) What? What's that you say? 'Hello? Rachel! Monday is Memorial Day. He doesn't have to work that day! Remember?' Oh, you naive little thing. You don't know my husband. You don't know Melaleuca. However, next Thursday, we're outta HERE!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Fun, where is this lovely vacation you are headed to? I can't wait for my kids to get out. We still have 14! days left of school. BOO! But I am very happy for you!